The donation miner is a project by thirty bees to see if the software can earn any meaningful revenue by allowing users to mine Monero currency in the back office while they go about their daily tasks.
- Included in feed: Yes
- Uses overrides: No
- Compatible versions: All
- Location: Administration
- Change log: View Releases
- Allows for mining of Monero as a donation to thirty bees
- Lets you adjust the number of cores to mine with
- Lets you adjust the mining intensity
The donation miner installs like a normal thirty bees module and is available in your back office feed. The module looks like the image below.
Configuring the module
When you install the module you will need to configure the module. The configuration has 3 settings:
- Miner enabled / Disable
- Number of threads to use (cores)
- Throttle (lower number is more load)
The configuration looks like the image below.